Thursday 29 July 2010

Art at Beauly

 

Today I spent another day as artist in residence, along with Eileen Addly, at Beauly Gallery. The gallery is part of an Art around the Firth trail for Highland Open studios week. Lots of fellow artists, friends and holidaymakerscame to see the exhibition so there was plenty chat over lunches and coffees. I was billed as a mixed media artist so I had my table littered with papers, scraps and work at different stages. The "Mountain with Linen" featuring the defunct teatowel was of much interest! All in all, a convivial couple of days. The exhibition runs till the end of the month.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Amazing what you can do with an old tea towel!Sounds like you had a fun time at Beauly Gallery. Wish I had been there to watch and learn.
    Penny

    ReplyDelete